KANGNAS WIND FARM BURSARIES
Applications are open: https://kwf.auraams.app/
WHO CAN APPLY
* South African citizens.
* From Northern Cape towns within Namakwa District: Springbok, Concordia, Nababeep, Carolusberg, Okiep, Bergsig, Matjieskloof and Vaalwater, Fonteintjie.
* Studying any full-time degree or diploma in 2021.
* Currently enrolled at a public or private accredited institution in South Africa.
* Pursuing their first qualification, excluding postgraduate and honours.
* Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged students.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Kangnas Wind Farm is committed to contributing to sustainable community growth through financial and non-financial community development initiatives.
We will do this by giving back a percentage of total revenue earned to the community; through Socio-Economic Development (SED); Enterprise Development (ED); and through the Community Trust.
The residents of Springbok in the Northern Cape, situated approximately 50km from the wind farm site, are the primary beneficiaries of community initiatives. This means that the community will continue to benefit through meaningful social investment for the 20-year life-span of the wind farm.